Chester County Food Bank is the central hunger relief organization serving more than 120 partner agencies in Chester County, PA. Our staff is comprised of passionate people dedicated to our mission. Chester County Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Executive Director / CEO
Anticipating the retirement of an incumbent Executive Director, this essential organization seeks a proven leader to leverage its success.
The Executive Director:
• Provides leadership and direction in implementing CCFB’s goals and objectives in accordance with its mission and strategic plan.
• Represents the organization an and its mission to various and multiple constituencies including partner organizations, volunteers, donors and consumers.
• Works collaboratively with partner organizations including other food providers, the USDA, the County of Chester, farmers and social service providers.
• Oversees all operations, ensuring both effective and efficient delivery of programs and services.
• Leads the board and staff to ensure successful and measurable achievement of fund development goals.
• Works in close partnership with the Board of Directors and its committees to further the mission of the organization and support board members in meeting their governance responsibilities.
See the full job description and information to apply here.
Looking for field experience as part of your educational program for college? Students are encouraged to apply for listed internship opportunities as well as for opportunities that may not, as of yet, be listed on our website. To apply, submit a letter of interest to the department manager, specifying the goals of your school’s field experience program, and/or your own personal goals. College representatives may also contact us on behalf of students involved in educational programs that require field experience.
Internship projects are unpaid and provide an educational experience for a college student under the mentorship of a Food Bank manager and sponsoring educational institution.