Member Agencies and the Chester County Food bank work together and maintain a positive partnership with the vision of ensuring Chester County’s food insecure community access to real, healthy food. Each member agency plays a unique role in this work. Our work together is about more than food. It is also about capacity, support, engagement, education and advocacy.
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATES & RESOURCES
- Covid-19 Food Service Safety Precautions
- Legal Aid of Southeast PA Flyer
- March 31, 2020 Agency Update
- March 12, 2020 Agency Update
- March 12, 2020: A Message from CCFB about COVID-19
AGENCY AGREEMENT & HANDBOOK
- Member Agency Handbook 2020 – 2021
- 2020 – 2021 Agency Agreement
- Member Agency 2020 -2021 Information Form
TEFAP & SFPP QUARTERLY REPORT
- Click here to complete and submit your quarterly report
QUARTERLY REPORT (Tier 2 Agency)
- Click here to complete and submit your quarterly report (tier 2 agencies only)
BACKPACK MONTHLY ORDERS
Orders are open to registered backpack distribution sites. If you are interested in offering a backpack distribution please contact Claudia Rose-Muir or call 610-873-6000
- Downloadable recipes are available here
JOIN OUR PARTNER NETWORK
The Food Bank relies on our member agencies to distribute food directly to those in need. With over 120 member agencies — ranging from pantries and shelters to faith-based organizations and schools — the Food Bank is able to quickly and efficiently get food into the hands of those in Chester County struggling with hunger and food insecurity.
We not only provide each agency with nutritious shelf stable and fresh foods, we also host quarterly meetings for continuing education, best practices and to share their needs and successes.
If you are interested in becoming a member agency, please contact Janet Zeis, Director of Agency & Community Partnerships.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.